Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

So I was recently nominated for this awesome award by two of my favourite bloggers and readers Coilybella and Deepbrown & Kinks.



So what are the rules for this award? 
1. Create a versatile blogger award blogpost and thank the blogger who nominated you by posting a link back to their blog
2. Nominate 15 other bloggers you follow
3. Inform the nominees by posting a comment on their blog
4. Share 7 random facts about yourself
5. Post these rules on your blog

What are these 7 random facts about me?
1. I love to cook and bake, though i'm not the best baker
2. I don't own a cellphone, camera, computer or a car... well, at the moment
3. My favourite biblical scripture is Philippians 4:13
4. I enjoy reading and commenting on other people's blogpost than I enjoy creating one myself
5. I'm obsessed with checking my email!
6. I enjoy going to church even if it's more than once a week
7. I like reading non fiction, especially motivational and inspirational books

Now, it's your turn fellow bloggers
Coilybella
Deepbrown & Kinks
The Kinky Apothecary
Naija Hair Can Grow
The Natural Haven Bloom
Love Your Tresses
Labyrinths of Lahrah
African Naturalistas
Jen Going Natural
Chronicled Blog
This Battered Suitcase
Natural Nigerian
Oneika-the-Traveller
My Beautiful Adventures 
Curly Chic

Now lovelies, remember the rules :) and as always, thanks for reading

4 comments:

Jc said...

Thank you! I just got your message, I appreciate that you thought of me :)

Natural Nigerian said...

Hi! Thank you for the award. I looked at no. 2 and I wondered how that was possible in today's day and age. It must feel good to be so unencumbered but then I read 5 and I wondered how you met that obsession, lol!

Curious Kinks said...

You are welcome! and thank you for sharing your knowledge and time :)

Curious Kinks said...

I actually have access to those things, they are just personally not mine. And yes, I feel free and unattached.
I check my email like constantly, even my junk mail, it's ridic :p